Thursday, April 16, 2009

what a dream!

last night i was super tired and super emotional after listening to eric clapton's you look wonderful tonight. that song just stabs my heart without mercy. so i went to bed earlier than usual. thennn, this when the scariest thing happened.




i had a very weird dream. and in my dream, i was pregnant. PREGNANT! i can actually feel the pain of carrying a baby in my belly. so heavy till it felt like my belly gonna burst out! mainly, my dream was about me going through pregnancy life with the help of my family. sadly, without any husband. sighh.




i can't remember how i end up getting pregnant and with whom i 'did it' with but i do remember that i was young and still schooling at the time. i remembered this inner monologue that i had..



"ohhh, look at my other friends. they're still in school having fun and being young and irresponsible and happy all the time. but look at me, i look ugly and fat with this baby in my tummy. oh how am i gonna take care of this baby with no money. where's the father of this child?!!! that irresponsible son of a b***h!!!"

my parents, family and friends were all very supportive and totally cool with me being pregnant. like juno's parents in that juno movie. there's this part when i tried to stand up and i felt a terrible pain form 'down there'. when i checked, i straight away shouted..

"myyyy waterrrrr brokeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

i shouted like a crazy women. my mum was panicking and she tried to check under my dress, "eh, tengok sikit" arghh!##^$&%*&%*%@ later they rushed me to the hospital. the moment i was about to deliver the baby on top of that delivery bed......I WOKE UP.



now i'm thinking twice about having a child of my own -.-"

No comments: