Sunday, April 12, 2009

i should have punched her in the face

guess who i just met yesterday at lunch? CROAKIE'S MOM and dad. that mother chucker, out of all the people in the world, why her? just ruin my mood for the rest of the day. on the other hand, i feel rather glad that i was rude to her. I DIDNT SHAKE HER HAND. yeah, thats rude ya know. cause croakie's dad (whom i have no issues with, he's cool) and my dad are friends. so it was only polite for me if i shake her hand, which i didnt. my parents weren't happy with the way i behaved, but they understand perfectly the reason behind my action. my mom even said that croakie's mom looked uglier (she said 'less pretty' but uglier sounds better) since she last saw her. I WONDER WHY? :P





i came to realize that i might be able to fix my friendship with croakie someday. but i can never, let me repeat, ehemmm, NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR make peace with her mom.

No comments: