Tuesday, August 11, 2009

she's a genius

thats the title of my current favourite song.


she's a genius - JET


i dedicate this song to all the ladies out there who doesnt feel afraid to be weird and different from others. we're the ones who makes the world go round.


oh betapa tandusnya blog entri ku!



straight to the point, without making any stupid excuses.


i admit that i'm supercalifragilisticespialadociously lazy to post on my blog. in fact, i'm lazy to do almost everything. like waking up in the morning and force myself to shower. or eat dinner. or replying text messages. or answering my goddamn phone. or going out to the mall. or flush the toilet after i'm done with my business. haha, i'm lazy like thatttt. although the last one is obviously not true.



the only thing that i cant afford to be lazy is when it comes to study. now is the panic season, i bet all the candidates for SPM 2009 are feeling the exam heat and have started putting on their nerd glasses and thinking caps. and for some, started to boil the biology and history books and notes and drink the essence in hopes to ace the respective subjects in the trial exam.



as for me, i'm pretending to be busy, reading books and stuff to make the people around me feel the pressure even more. haahaa.



i just had one of the most unacceptable/ridiculous/childish/annoying conversations of my life a few hours ago with a person that i believed could have save me from facing the worst nightmare of my life. to bad that person crushed my hopes :( thank you so much, that person.



i wish i can fly away far from here and only come back when i feel ready. can i skip the phase of my life where i need to have affairs with books instead of men? can i have a life where all i need to do to keep on living besides eating is reading story books? or better yet, living the life of a fictional character of my choice?



life ain't that sweet, honey.



to end this entry, i would like to promote my school's prom nite that will be held at THE ROYALE BINTANG (near the curve) on 19th of december 2009.
the tickets available are:
RM98 per person
RM193 per couple
RM950 per table (10 people).
don't u dare tell me the price is expensive. u do want it to be the best prom nite ever, rite? :)


payments can be made to me or through other prom committee members. and no, partner of the same gender is not considered as a couple. thank you very much.

No comments: