Saturday, August 15, 2009

the forgotten.

i just had another dream of him last night.








we, the family, talked bout him during dinner yesterday. i told them how he's been appearing in my dreams like he's still alive and not yet dead. and they told me it happens because i've not been praying for him. and he thinks i've forgotten about him or something.





to tell ya the truth, i always remember him. how could i forget? up to this moment, i still couldn't believe that he's gone for good. in all my dreams that i had that has him in it, he's not really gone. although we know that he's no longer alive, but we also know that he always come home to visit us.





how can a dead person come and visit?





maybe in reality, they do. spiritualy i mean. but we couldn't see them. if we couldn't see something, doesn't mean its not there, rite?





when i told my mum this morning about the dream that i had, she told me that i should pray for him more. she said that when he was alive he had loved me unconditionally. so i should show mine by praying for him when he needs my prayers the most, which is now.



him.


sometimes we choose not to remember something or someone because we know how much pain we will have to deal with if we choose otherwise.









No comments: