Tuesday, August 25, 2009

chumi and the froggies

(macam nama band siot)

i want to blog about something but i dont know what i should blog about :)




so, i'll just blog about random things.




yesterday i went to a golf club for buka puasa. as usual, buka puasa ofcourse buffet style punya. and mind you, i HATE buffet. first; cause i'm a light eater, its such a waste. so don't ajak me pergi buffet at hotels and save your money, haha. second; cause i hate watching people pile up food on their plate with their tamak face. like they've not eaten for weeks.




after buka puasa, we all headed back to mama miah's house. we celebrated yana's birthday! blow candles, watched miss universe, and makan duku langsat sambil duduk bersila depan teevee -.- hahaha. we are so kampung but thats just how we roll, bebeh. but my family is so cool. my cousin brought her bf with her, and to my amazement, my family tak macam judgemental or anything. so i told my mum, "nanti if awa ade bf awa nak bawak pegi family events jugak la."




i said IF. and she said okay.




i disected a frog at bio tuition just now. in fact, i disected a few of them. i'm so proud of myself! i like them better when they are dead. but they're really2 smelly! dead or alive. i still cant get the fishy smell, or should i say the froggy smell, out of my head. jeeez, its torturing!


someone brought something like this one, freakishly big! n it's heart keep on beating even after it's been cut off from the body.


my holiday is not that great. maybe its because of the fasting month. cant go to kopitiam to lepak, too hungry do do anything. so i just stayed at home, paint my room. only go out of the house for tuitions and bazaar ramadhan. yes, i'm so devoted to my studies i haven't miss any tuitions yet. heh heh. *kening kening* (as amer arif would put it, inside joke)





so tomorrow's the fifth day peeps. i'm going out for berbuka *sigh* maybe i need to socialize more, hehe. have a great fasting people!

1 comment:

Amer 'Arif said...

I nak saman u!
"kening kening" is strictly for me only!
hahahaha