Friday, August 14, 2009

not interested

song of the mo' :


search and destroy - iggy pop and the stooges




so, today's bio paper was okay. i'd rate it 5/10. mainly 'cause the first 2 questions was from the few chapters that i really focused on revising the night before. usually, i leave my bio paper2 almost 3/4 blank, this time only 1/4 of it was left blank. LOL. never in my life i studied bio like i did for this exam. *pat on the head*



in other news, i heard that somebody 'talked' about me behind my back to my best friend. i don't really care if people wanna talk and complaint about me, but constantly doing that to all my closest friends? gosh, is that pathetic or what?



at first, i'm totally cool with this person talking about me to my friends. i thought, hey, maybe he needs someone to talk to and something to talk about. everybody does. but something happened recently that made the relationship between us tensed a bit. but i don't think i was my fault things ended up the way it did 'cause honestly, i was just being nice and trying hard not to hurt his feelings.



but he doesn't realize this. so next time i'm just gonna say things straight the way i feel bout it and stop trying to compose it in pleasant words just so that they won't hurt his feelings. there's no point doing that when he doesn't care bout what i think and what i want. i am what i am, and i want what i want! haha, sound like a big bossy bitch, eh?



my main point is, i don't appreciate people telling me what i should do and how i should treat my friends or how i should behave. if u feel that i'm not treating you good enough or the way that u think u deserve, then that is not my problem. u should really go check yourself, maybe there's something wrong with YOU, not me.



and i really think that friends shouldn't date one another. end of story.



No comments: