Tuesday, March 3, 2009

write me a love letter and i'll be your girl

my sister got a letter from her boyfie today which she showed me during lunch.
(sorry to break it to you amer arif, but her heart is already taken) ;P

wrote in pink and red magic pen, he asked her to watch happy tree friends on youtube.

she's barely 8 and she already knows about youtube!

i didnt know how to turn on the damn computer till i was 11.



back to the main story here.

i'm 17 and i dont get a single love letter? pityful!

i still remember when i was 14, a senior who shared desk with me left a note under the desk for me. i was in the evening session, he's in the morning. practically, we shared class.

i was still young back then, so as u can guess i replied the letter.

and guess what? he left me some chocolates under the table the next day!

the letters stopped coming one day, after a little argument occur between us.

it turned out that someone had gave him a warning not to mess with me.

i didnt mind though, he was too freaky. he stalks me.



hopefully, one lucky day, there'll be a note or something under my desk when i go to school...

or a letter addressed to me in the mailbox on a sunday morning...

or a bouquet of white roses for me on my steps when i came back from school...

or a jar full of chupa chups sent anonymously to me...

or....or....or... use your own imagination please!

5 comments:

Saiful Sufri said...

should i write u one?
kang kantoi plak susah...
haha
=p

Amer 'Arif said...

hahahahaha
eleh if aeroplane pon org boleh hijack hati manusia lg senang la!

"jangan sombong dalam blog, nescaya anda akan dicop kerek dengan stalker2 maha agung," said...

stalker maha agung la dia tuh
boley tahan ah dia
hahaahah

farah abbas said...

nak write xyah la bgtau -.-


okayyyy amer!
bleh la i start pggl u adik ipar eh?

Saiful Sufri said...

errr...
no comment to all..
=0