Tuesday, March 3, 2009

to be a politician is the last thing on my list

i think our politics are immature. the politicians, they remind me of high school boys and girls.



when the juniors cari pasal with the seniors, and the seniors wants to get even, they'll say
"jom lah kita settle luar sekolah!"
followed by the f word, l word, b word, p word.
and then after school they'll gather in the park to watch a live show.
till the police patrol car had to come and break the fight.
or when the high school girls start to create dramas.
like if they hate a girl, they'll bitch about her,
call her names, make sure nobody is to be friends with her,
back stab her, write mean stuffs about her on the toilet wall.
till at last the poor girl will eventually surrender.
either shifting school,
or being admitted in a mental institution,
or just die, suicide.
if that's the case, i can do a better job than some of them.
vote for me! :)
I'm sure i can think of better dramas to create in the parliament.
geehee.
pardon me for speaking my mind ever so loudly.

No comments: