Wednesday, March 25, 2009

can i just cry now? please? pretty please?

to start, i'm gonna write bout my frigging exam results.





BM: 77 1A

ENGLISH: 69 3B

HISTORY: 69 3B

AGAMA: 68 3B

EST: 55 5C

MODMATHS: unknown

ADDMATHS: 33 9G

PHYSICS: 67 3B

CHEMISTRY: unknown

BIOLOGY: 40 8E



it is proven that i am no genius no more. :'(


i can't tell u how embarrass i am to display my not-so-cool results here. but i've promised myself that i'm gonna make some improvement and by keeping a record of my results here, and knowing that you guys are reading them and laughing at them, its totally gonna be a motivation for me. take a good look at them, cause u won't see those again for my midterm exam.



i'm soooo gonna drop my EST.




adding to my already unbearable misery, my purse with my I/C and shitload amount of cash went missing on monday. i have no idea where i might have drop it. i'm praying, godddd, please return it back to me. i need that money to buy that supercool tango shoes at vincci. :) well, if i get back my purse with the money still in it, i swear i'll donate some to the charity or something. okay now i sound very despo. ha ha.



i just lost a person that is like a little sister to me. i regret that i did not make any effort to go see her, i didnt even know she was sick. how could i have not known? and she left so fast, so young, so tragic. its feel like only yesterday i went out with her, having lunch and had loads of fun together. haih. this thing makes me realize to not take the people around me, the people i love for granted. cause u just don't know when its their turn to leave this world.





i dont feel lucky, at all. certainly not happy.




did i broke your heart?
did i tore you apart?
you say, "don't worry"
i say, "i'm sorry"



i need motivation, inspiration. you're the perfect thing.


No comments: