Wednesday, March 11, 2009

i've had the rest of you, now i want the best of you


Wednesday is add maths day with perumal. weehee.




it rained heavily this evening. the heaven must be really sad coz its been raining a lot lately. can't stand the humidity, too much wetness everywhere. i prefer more sun, the sweet smell of heat in the air. ahhh. i'm definitely a summer girl.




so as usual, reached tuition 10 minutes late. i dunno why i cant be punctual for tuition. i blame the clock there, it's set 10 minutes early :) we learned integration, its much more easier than differentiation. i just love add maths. hahaaaa. *loserrrrr* *nerddddd*




while i was doing my work quietly, well, not really lah. i was passing notes with Evan while doing my work. haha. can u believe he accused me of being a playgirl just because i have * number of ex boyfriends! to me, its not that big of a deal. my past relationships wasn't thattt serious. i was very young back then, and i was in it just for the fun of it. but I'm proud to say that I've become more mature and i see love in a different way now. *pat in the back*




as i was saying, i was doing my calculations.


teacher: "intan pegi mana ni? intan ni selalu sibuk ye? selalu tak datang tuition."

me: "i dunno, teacher." smiled.

teacher: "kamu berdua ni semakin malas ye. sepanjang saya mengajar, tak pernah saya jumpa murid perempuan yang sanagt malas. tahun ini paling teruk."

me: "........" still smiling.




how could he say that?




is it because i didn't come for Monday's extra class because i overslept because i didn't sleep the night before because i was painting banner for the school?




or because i didn't come for class during last year's long holiday because i broke my damn toe?




does that put me in the lazy kid category? its not fair, at all.




i admit his class doesn't interest me like it used to. why? because the respect that i had for him has long gone, washed down the drain, after what he had said about me behind my back. about intan.




i tried to get over it, and failed. i am just putting up with him for just a few more months till i finish high school. after all, i owe him a lot. my momma raised me to be a grateful child :)




terasa sangat. tapi takpe. esok masih ada.






banner kemenangan. sape yang buat?? :D