Thursday, February 12, 2009

its friday the 13th but i feel lucky


friday the 13th is said to be a very unlucky day. i'm sure that's just a myth for those pathetic people who believe in such things. there's no such thing as bad luck! because LUCK is simply a good thing. if u're not blessed with good luck, then its either u dont work hard enough or its not your time yet.



tomorrow's vday. urghh, i used to hate vday. coz i never get flowers at school! but today i am very lucky, i dont only just get one, but i got TWO roses. hehehe, i hav all the right in the world to brag bout it coz its my first time. last year i didnt get flowers, but i got a really big Ferraro Rocher bouquet. given to me by sweet mr. haiqal. best vday present ever!!



wondering from whom the flowers are from? the first one is from one of my super best bestieeee, sharinna whom i've known since, urmmm, forever? haha, since std 4 if i'm not mistaken. now, the 2nd one is the complicated one. it was given to me by a a person who wants to play a prank on another guy, who is my classmate, by sending me the rose which is addressed from my classmate.



u see, this classmate of mine, arvind, loves to annoy me in class. we would fight over stupid little silly billy things. he's the kind of guy that would love to get on your last nerves. like he was born to annoy people! especially me n cik tan, our bio teacher. sometimes he's so annoying that he makes me feel like kicking him hard in the nuts just to make him shut up. we argue alot till another classmate would say something like me n arvind are meant to be with each other n whatsoever shit.



what a stupid n MEAN prank, u think its a joke playing with people's feeling? hahaaa, just joking. i cant make myself feel angry because today is such a beautiful day! why waste all the fun by getting angry rite? so i'm just gonna say thank u to whoever that send me that rose. so sweet of u to waste your precious RM3 on it, gladly to say, it made my day! the message was corny though.


dont read that note on the right.


I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY OTHER PRESENTS

keep it coming, boys!

last but not least, i wanna share with u guys one really funny joke that abu raihan just asked me.

question: siapakah isteri ayah pin?

answer: mami jarum

u can laugh now.


No comments: