Wednesday, February 18, 2009

its written on your face, baby

guys are so easy to read. this is not just a random fact. it is based on my personal experience. lotsa 'em! haha. sometimes their 'signs' are too obvious to ignore.


like this guy i know. i dont really know what his problem is. but i cant stand those constant glances he likes to give me. i'm NOT trying to blow my own horns here n say that probably he likes me. no, please dont get me wrong. its just an instinct. thats what i call it anyway. because we girls are very intuitive, rite girls? *yeahhhhhhhhh* sebab itu hanya ada naluri keibuan, bukan naluri kebapaan.


so next time if u like a girl, please do keep it to yourself. unless u purposely wants her to know that u like her. otherwise, just put it safely in a box, lock it n throw away the key. habis ceritaaaa. :)

1 comment:

Saiful Sufri said...

ohhh...
cina endon tu...
=P