Saturday, July 26, 2008

to: who ever yg terasa.


are u mad at me or something?
coz if u do just tell it right to my face
there's no need to treat my differently
or being mad silently n pretend like everything is okay
in case u haven't notice, many things have changed because of u
do u think i like acting like this?
at first i did it because i thought its the only way to help u
but obviously it didn't work!
I'm sorry if u think I've changed
i really don't want this to happen
but i guess it just happen without me even noticed
everyone have their own problems in this world
that includes u n me
what makes us diff is the way we overcome those problems
as far as I'm concerned, I've tried to help u get through things the best i can
i swear to u that what i did was the best i can do as a friend
but now its my turn to overcome my problem
n its not the same like how u did it
i don't tell ppl bout my probs that easily, i dun wanna trouble anyone else, especially u
coz i know u too have a lots to think about
so i just kept quite n keep it to myself
i know I'm suppose to tell u n i will tell u, but know is not the suitable time
since we're not that close anymore like we used to be n we usually don't have the time of day
so forgive me for that if it does hurt u in any way possible
all I'm asking from u is to understand n give me some space coz i really need a lot of space to breath rite now
don't be mad at me for no reason coz it kills me to think every single second that there's something bad going on between us
i believe things will fall back into place n we will be as close as ever
i want u to know that i have faith in u
i trust u more than i trust anybody in this world, we both know that
I've shared things with u that i know i shouldn't share with anyone else
all the things I've said to u is nothing but the truth
so please listen to what I'm trying to say n what I'm not saying
after all, we do have the emotional bond, rite?


i love u n please don't change

No comments: