Saturday, July 5, 2008

i dont feel the love anymore

report card day went well today, i'm glad
apparently, me failing bio n addmaths is not a big deal for my parents
luckily, pn. rina who is substituting my class teacher didnt say anything bad bout me to my parents
ini kerana saya pandai membodek cikgu
lalalalaaa :DDDD
theres nothing to tell anyway, coz i'm a good kid n i behave well i class
LOL


went a date with saiful
lol, date lah sgt
it was a last minute planning actually, but we had fun
dpt lah teman die jalan2, drpd biar die jalan kat kl SORG2 [like he always do if he gets bored]
how pathetic, i know
we watched HANCOCK!
agak best, agak sedih, agak romantic, not so satisfying ending
i should hav watched the incredible hulk
but since saiful is going back to school 2moro, i let him chose the movie
his new hair suits him well
my dad also noticed he looks diff
very handsome boyyy!
hahahaha


did some heavy chores when i got back
juz to get my mind off things
i feel like the love is not in the air anymore
i've been treating ppl coldly n for grantedly
i noticed, but cant do much bout it
as i as well, am not sure why i am behaving like this
maybe because theres too much going on in my life
my mind cant digest 'em all
it may look like nothing's wrong with me physically
but mentally n emotionally i am sick n tired
so, to whom that i hav been treating unfairly, i'm sorry
i dun need u to understand, all i need is some space n time to get hold of everything



service dkt sri melur dh teruk
somebody please do sumthing




chumichumi<3

2 comments:

sharinna. said...

eeeee, keluar dgn saiful tk ajak kiteeeeeeeeeee.

farah abbas said...

haha
xyah ar kacau org dating
:D