Monday, July 14, 2008

i was born to tell u i love youuuuu

i got full marks for my English oral
just as i predicted, lol
Patricia loves us :D


i think i'm too cool for school, hahaha
we have our pjk today, like every other Monday
this week cik muriza let us play basketball
ugh, its not that i dun like it, its just not my cup of tea
i prefer playing hockey or tennis or worst comes to worst, badminton [i suck at playing badminton]
in fact, i suck at sports, hahaha
i hate the feeling of adrenaline running through my veins
i hate sweating, i hate to be around sweaty ppl
i hate balls [not THAT balls okay guys]
once, when i was in primary, we played handball for pjk
then, my teacher, encik suhaimi threw a ball and it hit my head
it felt painful as i remember it then, n i started crying
instead of consulting me or apologizing, he LAUGHED at me. yes, he did
he even called me lembik or sumthing, god was i pissed
i never played any balls again since after that traumatic incident



recently, i have this crazy idea of me playing hockey for the school team
since 2 of my uncles are pro hockey players with one of them working part-time as a hockey coach
i thought maybe i share the same hockey genes too
he never quits asking me to play hockey
so, i ask cik muriza but she told me i am too LEMAH LEMBUT for this violent game
hahahaha, i agree with her but i tried to convince her that i will practice hard
but too bad our school doesnt hav hockey team for girls :(
later that week, i told sharinna about this crazy idea of mine
i got a VERY bad respond from her
oh well, i guess action does speaks louder than words
i'll juz have to prove to ppl that i'm not a quiter
i quit swimming, i quit wushu, i give up on cheerleading eventhough i haven't join the team yet
goshh, but i won't quit my guitar, my studies n my ambition or whatever thats coming
so watch out guys n girls, coz i'll rock harder than all of u
hahaha, it feels good to say that



speaking of my guitar, i'm now officially learning to play a song
your call by secondhand serenade
hisyam convinced me to learn this song as he believe its a very easy song
suitable for beginners like me!
but i have one tiny problem
i dont know how to read tabsssss!
hahahahaha, bodoh kan?
nvm, yusof is always there to save the day
:D



chumichumi<3

No comments: