Thursday, July 3, 2008

surviving



what a hectic week!
hav been pretty busy this few days
homeworks, notes, projects, presentations, school mag works
wow! i feel like i'm superwoman
;D
i've never been this busy in my whole entire 16 years of existence
honeymoon year lah konon, tp stress mcm gila
but i'm proud to say thati'm in the editorial board for our school mag!
or atleast thats what i hope n think pn. rina will offer to me after all the hard work i've done
ngahahaha


oh ya,i'm starting to do some work out too n eat healthy
what?! farah work out?! goddamnn u must be joking! dah nak kiamat ke?
yadda yadda
hahaha
i know what u ppl are thinking
i'm trying to stay fit, bkan nak kuruskan bdn or wateva
my mission is to flatten up my belly, dah buncit mcm sial
n give my upper arm some muscle so that its not too flabby
plus, lately i realize that my appetite n tummy has their own seperate mind
they treat me like i'm an eating machine or sumthing
n THAT really pisses me off
theres another reason why i'm doing all this
n that is to motivate my dearest mother who is recently diagnosed with diabetes
although all the doctors n dieticians has adviced her to eat healthy n she said she had tried n still trying
i personally think she's not trying hard enough
soooooo, i took matters into my own hands like i always do n try to help her go through this by following my way
we'll do it mama! we will go through this together! yeahhhhh!
i tell u, its not easy to make her eat all those salads n fruits, eating them is like a nightmare to her
goshhh, sumtimes i wonder where i got my genes from, lol



this coming sabtuday is hell day
[report card day]
cant wait to be grounded
:D



chumichumi<3

No comments: