Wednesday, October 29, 2008

bisexual you, haha!

good news: i won 3rd place in the pertandingan menganyam ketupat (single) and 1st place for pertandingan meneka kuih raya (group). now i'm so proud with myself until i feel like i can fly out the window. korang bleh ke? LOL.



bad news: i'll not be working at baskin robins tomorrow. :( my freaking parents (mostly my freaking mum) wont let me work, EVER! no wonder i'm a spoilt brat. grrrr. i'm big enough to find a decent job for myself rite? but they dont think that way. they feel like i'm too small (maybe because of my height, lol) to be working. they even asked me whether the money that they've given is not enough that makes me want to earn more on my own. watafuck? ofcoz they're not enough! hahaha. money is never enough! didnt anyone ever tell her that? but its not the money i'm going for but its the experience. priceless! plus, farhana said that whoever turn down the job at baskin for 31st is the stupid-est human ever. so now i am one thanks to my brilliant parents!




luahan hati: abah, i am nothing like jaja. me n jaja is like the sky n the earth (bagaikan langit dan bumi?) how can u compare me with her? n yes, i do feel like i'm a better childn person than her. wayyyyyy better if u ask me. n i am not n never will turn out even an inch like her. okay? just because i came home late doesnt mean that i'm turning into a kafir or anything. so chill coz girls just wanna hav fun :D




sajesaje: yesterday, a friend of mine who is 23/24 years old invited me to go swimming at his apartment. watafuck kan? ofcourse i told him (nicely) i cant go because it is too weird n soooo not appropriate for a girl to follow a guy home. gatal siot lelaki2 zaman skrg. tension.





i want to take this opportunity to wish my baby buchuk fana n sue sue basi ;P
good luck for tomorrow
=D

1 comment:

Saiful Sufri said...

hayya..
i'm very 'simpati' for you lorr..
nvr mind, lps spm ade lg..
=)