Monday, October 6, 2008

dont bother

first day of the week is always the hardest rite? i got the monday blues. so school was quite boring. no input at all! okay lah, adela sikit but what can u get by sleeping in all the classes? hehe. thats not the only reason why i got the monday blues today. there's definitely, obviously other reasons.


first, last nite shar texted me n told me that she'll not be coming to school. that time dah rosak mood sikit. nvm, still bleh tahan. mengenangkan farhana keseorangan, i gagahkan diri ke sekolah. end up x lepak pun ngan die. hehe.


second, i was kinda pissed with one of my bestie. u see, besides farhana n sharinna, i got 3 other besties that i've known for quite sometimes. i never wrote bout them in my blog before, but i love them as much as i love my other besties. for this entry, i will not write their names here because i wanna keep them anonymous. for now.


moving on. u must be wondering why i'm pissed with one of them rite? well, not really pissed, just unhappy n a little bit frustrated with her. yes, its a her. before the school holidays started, i heard that she's seeing this one particular guy. with me being very open minded and all, i dun mind at all. if u know me very well, i wont make a big fuss if any of my friends wanna go out with any of my ex-es. seriously, i dont mind at all. in this case, this guy recently liked another girl. then suddenlyyyy, he flirted with my bestie n started seeing her. my opinion, guys who move on that fast means that either he's desperate or just wanna play around. this is a basic thing every girl should know.


today, i came to school quite early. so i went straight up to the girls toilet. thats when i saw this two lovebirds dating there. then during recess, this friend of mine disappeared before i could get my ass downstairs to see her. so, me n my other besties went for recess without her. then, when the last bell rang, i went downstairs only to see her waiting in front of the stairs waiting for someone. hahhh, sape lagiiii. so i gave her my killer look and walk away. hahaha, saje nk blagak emo tapi x emo pun. then when i was talking to farhana outside of the school, the guy came to me n asked whether i'm mad at my friend or not. i was likeeee, that is soooo non of your business. i really3 dont understand why the heck he came to me n asked that question when he knows that i'm not mad at him at all. i mean, why would i wanna be mad at him? is he trying to apologize on behalf of my friend? haha, sungguh kelakar.


this evening my friend called me a few times but i didnt pick up. not because i didnt want to talk to her, but i was snoozing off downstairs n i didnt hear my phone rang. then she sent me a very long text msg saying that she's sorry and all. hahaha. i'll give her more time before i'll talk to her again. the thing that bugs me is, she never told us anything about this guy. nothing at all! not a single dirt. n suddenly out of nowhere, her n this guy 'couple' without asking for our blessings. wtf? blessings? yeah, its kinda like a thing we do before we can 'couple' with a guy. it wont bother me that much if the guy is from other school of anything. the prob is, she's been seeing this guy right in front of our eyes n still wanna be secretive bout it? n the lamest reason that she gave me is that she didnt want to tell us because the guy wanna keep the relationship a hush hush. haihh, dah la rampas gf aku, nk sorok2 pulak.


people do change huh? one advise to all u guys out there. when u wanna win a girls heart, u must first win their friends' heart. then only u can get the green lights. at least that's what i think. i dunno bout other people. for me, if u cant win my friends' heart first, its gonna be a not so easy relationship. why? because u'll be seeing my friends a lot. how are u gonna face them when u cant even get along with them? okay, x kisah la. we'll see whats gonna happen.

5 comments:

Farhana Rozario said...

GAH !
kite mcm tau je sape lagi 3 bestfriends tue..
s s f kan ? hahahaha
was just guessing
love you !

sharinna. said...

ssf tu ape DOE?

sharinna. said...

ohh ni shar. kte tak tahu asal name kte jd dot dot ouh.

farah abbas said...

ape ssf? fana ni pelik

Saiful Sufri said...

i dun bother...
but three others tu, not me kan?
=P