Monday, September 1, 2008

ramadhan

happy fasting people!

i would like to take this opportunity to wish all the Muslims Happy Ramadhan!

22 days to go till raya!!!

the late update is due to my laziness n my business

so here's the details of my first day of fasting :)







first day of fasting was as usual very excruciating

its not easy to get use to not eating

the day felt so long and the time seems to past by too slow, much slower than usual

ohhh, even a piece of plain bread looked delicious

luckily for me, food doesn't bother me much today

i even watch a few cooking shows today, no big deal for me







for breaking fast or berbuka for the first day of fasting, i made WANTANS

some ppl called in wonton or wanton

wantan is basicly a bag-like shape dumplings with meat filling

yeah, its like dumplings but has its own identity

this is originally a Chinese delicacy, i learned this recipe from my chinese aunt

i hav a few chinese aunts n chinese blood does run through my veins

i'm proud to be a melayu celup! :D
how to make wantan


the meat filling


wantan skin

wantan skin with meat filling

fold it like that
the press it together around the wantan so that it look like a pouch/money bag
fried 'em

end product
jeng jeng jeng! foot licking good :)















No comments: