Friday, September 26, 2008

dum dee dum

to: saiful
jgn perasan aku tulis heartspill tu psl kau k? hahahaaaaa. i know u loveeeeeeeee to read my blog. n i know you're a die hard fan of my wonderfooooooool blog. cehh cehhhhhh. admit jela wey kau bace blog aku 5 kali sehari semalam. [melebih dah, okay stop]



lepak-ed with my bestfriend juznow. dah la last week gado. tetibe je baik2 n buka sama2. haha. air dicincang tidak akan putus :D anyways, didnt try shisha today. dh berazam nak try tp takut. so lame. ade org tuuuuu siap offer rokok kannnn. bodoh. hahaha. i love u so much doe. kau gila.



i miss haiqal teddy weddy. congrats for the pj hilton job. hahaha. this is the moment when i can tell the whole world how proud i am to have a friend like youuuu. :D u people out there ade keeee kwn yg dpt keje kat pj hilton? hahahaha, sial je. u rock haiqal!


i'm too happy being single now. bleh lesbo2 ngan farhanot n sharinnot. x penting, haha. just wanna say i love my bestfriends too much. nothing can top my love for them. korg ni mcm drugs doe. make me high when i'm feeling low. eeee! i dun think i can love my suami more than i love u guys. bad news for u candidates out there. muahahahaaaa. for now la. maybe 10 years in the future lain pulak kan? still have hope :)



RAYA RAYA RAYA! i'll be going back on sunday. kampung, here i comeeee! since my kampung dun have internet, i wont be able to post for quite awhile. i'll be staying there for a few days. HAPPY HARI RAYA TO EVERYONEEE!