Saturday, October 3, 2009

i can't smile without youuu.

god bless this ugly child.

i saja nak upload gambar kat sini eventhough dah upload kat facebook :D

this is, as u all have guessed, my baju raya for this year. i was suppose to buy one in blue *winkwink*, but it was hard to find one that can fit perfectly on me. as my body is "unproportional" in a way. lol. so i just bought this one because the kakak indon said the bright colour compliments my fair skin. awww. that kakak indon also gave a a crash course on how to wear the kain pario that came along with this outfit. fuh, it wasn't easy i must say. imagine the risk of having to face with public humiliation when the kain pario can fall at any time. okay why am i crapping and telling u all this? jeez.

and so i got bored with blogging. wanna know why? because now i play farmville at facebook! wanna be my neighbor? hahaha.

i can't believe i'm turning eighteen 3 months from now! ohmygosh! i'm getting old :(

when i was younger, i used to say, "ohhh, lambat nye nak besar. tak sabar nak habis skola and pergi club and drive and boleh pergi mengundi... -.-" ni especially masa form 2 la. but now when i'm getting close to be able to do all that, i realise that i don't want to grow up just to be able to do all that. i am willing to give up all of that so-called freedom just so that i can stay this way, young and innocent, as long as i can.

but i do wanna grow tall no matter what :)

now at this age i always say things like, "grrr, gila lambat nak besar. tak sabar nak kawin" or "bila la nak besar and jadi kaya gila and tinggal kat UK." but i know that when the time comes, i will not want the same things as i want now. i just want to stay the way i am now and not grow and pray for the time to stop.

can you imagine yourself being old? i know i cant. i hope even when i'm older, my mind will stay the same, only wiser. i wanna be as fun, (hahaha, me? fun? i know) open-minded and cool as i am now. cehh, in other words, i dont wanna turn out like my mum. KIDDING! although my mum makes the funniest old-people-lame-jokes. i once told her this, "mother, now i know where i got my lame genes from -.-"

haha, i call her 'mother' when i'm annoyed with her. just like when she calls me 'farah' when she's angry at me. my grandaunt calls me 'farah deeba' when she doesnt get any response from me after calling me by my real name. my uncles on the other hand, call me 'farah debab' because they think its funny. how sad.

okay enough crapping. i'll shut now, thank you.

No comments: