Friday, June 12, 2009

i'm like a fertility charm or what

its like every time I'm near animals, they tend to get horny and mate with each other. I'll share with u my experience.



situation 1:

i went to pavilion with my aunty last last weekend. we had lunch at the food republic there since we couldn't decide which restaurant to go. while i was eating my not-so-delicious prawn mee, along came a pair of flies flying happily near my left shoulder. i was like, whaddefak with these flies! don't they have somewhere else to be! this is frigging pavilion, how can there be flies!

i tried to shoo them away but they're just too stubborn i guess. maybe it was my prawn mee that attracted them, but they just flew near my left arm only! how annoying! my aunt who was observing finally said, "maybe they wanna get married." in other words, they're trying to make love with each other. yeah, i think so too. but get a room or something, not on my arm!



situation 2:

last week, i was forced by my parents to follow them back to our hometown in muar. the journey took twice the time we usually travel, there was heavy traffic on the way there. blame the holidays! we arrived in the evening. so as usual, when we're in muar, always ask my parents to take us to the tanjung, a place near the muar river bank. what is special about that place is that there are a lot of monkeys there. and visitors are allowed to feed them.

we bought 3 packets of peanut and i took one of them and fed a female monkey. she ate the peanut so happily. behind me was a male monkey, i offer a peanut to him but he rejected it, so i assumed that he's not hungry. the suddenly, that male monkey walk towards the female monkey and he HUMPS on her! right in front of my eyes! i quickly shouted at my father who was standing beside me, "ABAH!! DIORANG TENGAH MATING!!" lucky me, there was a whole bunch of crowd at the very place and i bet all of them heard what i said. some of them were laughing and some was just speechless. once again, thanks to that horny monkey, i managed to embarrass myself in public.



situation 3:

my uncle has like a rabbit farm or something at his backyard in my hometown. whenever i went back there, i just couldn't resist to play with the cute little rabbits. one day, i went to the rabbit house to check out on the baby rabbits. i stop at a cage to see these two rabbits playing catch with each other. ohhh, how cute! i thought. but what happened after that wasn't cute at all. out of a sudden, one of the rabbit jumped onto the other and started humping. just like thatttt y'all. no wonder they were running around the cage happily like nobody's business. i thought i was watching animal planet on tv!



maybe i am a fertility goddess after all.
should try being around humans and see what happens.
harhar!

9 comments:

Amer 'Arif said...

hahahaha
maybe u should duduk dekat dgn extinct animal. Maybe u could save them.
hahah

Saiful Sufri said...

or infertile men. maybe u could save their dignity a bit.
heheh.

Unknown said...

wahahahahahahaha.
ini petanda dari Tuhan namanye. ;)

Anonymous said...

eh kampung i dekat muar, near tanjung

farah abbas said...

hahaha, genius ideas guys!! i could be a super hero someday.


hafidzi: yeke? so nnt boleh la kite pg lepak tanjung makan rojak! :)

Anonymous said...

ahahah tanjung tu tempat org dating, maybe i should bring a 'friend' rather than coming alone. muahahah.

eh ke saiful pun nak?
:P

Unknown said...

wahahahahaha.
msti la epul nk.
kn epul? :p

Saiful Sufri said...

ohhh. fizi dgn cmk dah tag team nak bahan aku skrg ehh...

xpe2. malas nak gi johor, jauh sgt. alang2 gi sane, baik gi singapore terus.

=)

farah abbas said...

fizi: bwk lah that "friend" yg u bwk pg makbul haritu :D

ikhwa: kau xnk bwk budak usj 16/3G?