Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my self declared holiday

it has been so long since i last stepped my foot at school. let see...8 days if i'm not mistaken? i know people are missing me a lot. :P hahaaa, thats why everyday i get constant messages from my friends asking me to come to school. haha, bajet famous kejap. but seriously, i do get those messages. i'm just simply lazy to even think about going to school. its not like theres anything to do at school. besides hanging around with friends, i'll end up die of boredom there. soooo, best not to go aite? duduk rumah tanam sayur lagi bagus.



what? TANAM SAYUR?! yup, thats my current obsession rite now. why? because i have nothing better to do! i have miraculously gifted hands. green hands! everything i plant actually grows n doesn't turns to shit like i'd expected. haha. once again its in the genes. i have a cute little garden in my backyard. most of the space were occupied by the huge reban kucing at the back of my house, so i cant afford to have a big garden. yesterday, my next door neighbour gave me 2 new plants, out of the blue! one is a baby papaya plant. another one is a chili plant. maybe she's impressed by how talented i am at managing my garden. hehe. i'm not trying to blow my own horns here, okay maybe a little. but i think, all the neighbouring maids envy my garden. there! i've said it. hahaaa. i'll post the garden picture when i have it. prepare to be amaze!



i feel so disconnected from the outside world. hahaa. mcm duduk bwh tempurung. hate to admit this but i really missed school, friends. sudah lama tidak berjumpa rakan2 sekalian.




semalam birthday kawan saya, FAIZ. 11november2008.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
enjoy the prom without meee! hehe.

No comments: