Sunday, August 24, 2008

new haircut

i got a new haircut
:D
since last year I've been dreaming of having a new hair do.
short and simple but still adorable.
but i never had the balls get it done.
so last Friday, i woke up very determined n full of semangat to go to the saloon.
but sadly, the freaking bitch hairstylist at the saloon successfully messed up my fringe by trimming it too short
goddamnit i was pissed but i managed to restrain myself from having a bitch fit that day.
nahhh, hair can always grow. it can be fixed, no biggy.
but i have to give credits to that hairstylist for doing such a great job on my hair.
surprisingly, i really love my new hair. despite the ugly fringe
hahahh, my hair look a bit like Julia Stiles in the movie The Prince and Me


i just called fana n she told me she went for a haircut at the very same saloon today n guess what? that same bitch messed up her fringe too.grrrr, can i just sue that stylist for being freaking careless? she cant go around n mess up people's hair!

No comments: