Sunday, March 27, 2011

the end of a beginning

guess who's finishing matrics? heh heh.


how time flies when you're having fun.

FUN?! yeah. right.

matrics is no fun brothers and sisters. but we gotta do what we gotta do, kan? after almost one year living in this hellish place, it's finally coming to an end. yeayyy!


butttttt, that also means that our finals is nearing, fastttt. do pray for me people because if you do then i promise i'll write in this blog more often when i finished this matrics programme. (i know i said that the last time but i really haven't got the time. hehe)


i must say although i really hate to be here and am dying to finish and go back to the comfort of my home, i would really miss my friends that i met here. they are super-dee-duper awesome!
note that nothing is more awesome-r than super-dee-duper awesome.


especially my classmates, because some of them stay as far as terengganu. and all my lecturers, our mentor, akak koperasi (?). ewww, okay that's gross.


i'll definitely miss my dorm neighbours who are all so funny and friendly. my roommates whom i've already consider them as sisters now :') i would miss habsah the most though cause she's staying far away in KL and most because both of us wanted the same things in life, well, most of it anyways. finally i've met someone who is also passionate about being a psychologist as i have always been. as for mahirah, she is practically my neighbour in subang so yeah, i'm gonna see her often even after matrics.


ohh this is so emotional so i'm gonna stop right here. might be posting pictures soon so do wait for it ;)


i end this post with a goodbye and an offer. i really do not know what i'm going to do after matrics. so if you need a maid do call me okay?


LOL okay that was a joke. really, it is. my mum have already booked me for that job. ho ho ho so excited cant wait -.-


till then, have a nice day blogworms! ^__^

1 comment:

Tru L.C. said...

I've been missing you alright now lil missy, reading this post from you. haihh. :))) stay amazing tawwww !