Saturday, December 13, 2008

babies n phones!


LG Q KS360
is this cute or cute?
definitely on the top of my christmas list.
birthday also can lah!
once upon a time, i wished to a have kitten.
so that i can name it edward cullen.
n god decided to answer my prayers last week.
my cat, milo the gatal [she like to sleep around n end up getting herself pregnant] safely delivered 2 little pretty kittens.
I've checked the sex of the kittens.
one boy n one girl.
ohhh, i shall name the boy, Cullen n the girl, Hale.
or should i name her Swan?
hale is after Rosalie Hale, she's pretty.
but Swan matches Cullen.
I'm in dilemma.
shouldn't have prayed for this in the first place!


Cullen n Hale/Swan are now my latest obsession.
so is the LG Q KS360.
I'm gonna start my 'LG Q KS360 FUND' soon.
wanna donate?
:D

No comments: