Monday, June 23, 2008

i don't wanna be me, can i be u?

farahhhh
u really need to pull yourself together n start to be serious with your goddamn future now!
pressure pressure pressure
if only i could kill myself, i would do it
i ain't kidding
"u can't give up, theres no one to blame but yourself"
"its your responsibility"
"u will like biology, u must like it!"
tired listening to all these crappy crappy
somebody please save me
i need a miracle!
or at least a guardian angel
:'(

went to sunway today
n theres these two guys at the food court drink stall
one guy is older [around 30 n looked like jaafar onn] than the other [18++]
the younger guy asked me "baru habis keje ke?"
me: "errrr, baru form 4 lah"
older guy: "ohh yeke? hahaha!"
me:"hahaha! why? nampak tua ke?"
younger guy: "xdelahh, nmpk..urmmm, MATURED."
older guy: "tengok ic bleh?"
me: "yeah." [i showed them my ic but i refused to show them my ic picture]
younger guy: "ohhh, farah ye. dtg dgn sape?"
older guy: "nak mintak number bleh tak?"
me: "oh, dgn kwn. tuuuuuuuuu. [i pointed at farhana]. hahaha, number? xpela, lain kali jela"
moral of the story: dah tua2 jgn gatal2. jaga bini cukup la :)



rase mcm nak nangis je. i need a shoulder n a box of tissue, please?




chumichumi<3

No comments: